Monday, October 20, 2008

iPod touch Ad –Nick Haley


Advertisements are used to show what the product is and how you would use it. There trying to cell there product as best has they can so as many people will want to by it. In my case I picked the iPod touch Ad and it is showing you all the features it has and offers to you.
The ad starst with a hit song that’s catchy and makes you want to get up and dance. Then pops up the iPod touch; showing you a 360 image of the Product. This way you can get the full feature on what it looks like. All of this kind of gives the setting of the commercial of the iPod touch. All you see in this is some ones hand touching the screen to show you what all is offers. It shows you that you can listen to music, watch videos, download photos, safari and you can download music right onto your iPod from it. You wouldn’t need your computer or I tunes because everything is already on this iPod touch that you would need.
I wouldn’t say this commercial has a lot of conflict in it. It pretty much is just showing what it has to offer to us and how it is better then the all the other ipods before. I think that would be the biggest conflict in this commercial. It acts as a hero through all the things it can do. I think this iPod touch is the only one that has the internet on it so you can download music right from the iPod itself. I think that’s huge and makes people want to buy it. They don’t have to buy the song on the I tunes on the computer anymore. They do it straight from the iPod. I think high school and college kids are usually the ones to buy and use ipods. A lot of adults also do have iPods but you usually see teenagers with them. These commercials apple puts together are always catchy and make people want to buy there product.

No comments: