Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What’s the most interesting thing I learned about media in this class?

Blog Post number 4
I understand much more about how media works then before I took this class. Media I have found is not a simple field but actually it is very complex with many variables. Corporate control, of media as we know it, runs ramped today. With these media conglomerates trying to tell us what we have the right to think; when all that is their bottom line is our bottom dollar.
They think we are stupid sheep who follow the last thing we see, right off the cliff. They can keep their UN researched opinion to themselves; I choose to think for my self. One thing I find very appalling in the media, is the supposed medical breakthroughs which are nothing but a mirage, of a company trying to sell you something. They try to pass it off as real medical truth but it actually it is sweet lies.

No comments: